The Byron 4 + Person has a 72 Inch wide mattress, about the size of a California King bed. It comes supplied with the annex that will provide some extra space downstairs if required.
The Byron is equipped standard with a comfortable 3 inch thick mattress as standard and has a waterproof base that eliminates the need for a condensation mat. The top of the mattress cover is cotton so you do not find your self slipping and sliding everywhere in bed. We finish our tent with an abundance of common sense features that deliver all the things you will come to love about your 23ZERO Roof Top Tent. The tent fabric is a not-too-heavy-not-too-light 260GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas (waterproof and mold resistant) stitched together with french seams and tape seam sealed, this will keep you dry in all conditions. Both the tent and fly are colored not to show the dirt and help keep an even temperature inside at all times - you might find yourself sleeping in as it's a comfortable color to be in, even in full sun. All tents come with superfine insect mesh windows and doors to keep the bugs on the outside and have sky view windows as standard and the fly is easily removed so you can take the full advantage of this great feature. The internal poles are all wrapped and operate on metal fittings ensuring years of use and they are attached to the insulated base via stainless steel bolts. As this tent has the extension that covers the ladder we include a "snow pole" to help keep the cover tight eliminating water build up and excess pooling.
Features and Specifications
- 2 Sky View Windows with 2 layers, Outer is the same ripstop poly-cotton as the tent and an inner of ultra fine insect mesh
- California King size 3" (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density mattress
- 260gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210 Denier fly
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- Adjustable floor for annex
- 82" (2100mm)& square sliding alloy ladder
- Internal frame is 1" (25mm) diameter tube (covered)
- Oversized 1" (25mm) diameter awning hoop
- Cast alloy frame lugs with stainless steel hinge
- Alloy base
- Full alloy center pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed seams
- Side vents improve air-flow
- 68" (1720mm) to 82" (2100mm) annex height
- 98" (2.5m) annex length
- Removable 550gsm PVC tub style floor for easy cleaning
- Large 35" (900mm) Wide x 55" (1400mm) High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- 600gsm PVC transit cover with D ring tie downs
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Snow support kit included
- 2 year warranty
- 159lb including Annex
Dimensions packed down*
- 75" (W) x 48" (L) x 14" (H)
Dimensions set up*
- Overall 75" (W) x 121" (L) x 50" (H) does not include fly overhang or window awnings
- Sleeping area 72" (W) x 96" (L) 49" (H) inner tent
- Projection of tent over ladder 72" (W) x 27" (L)
- Awning footprint 98" (L) x 76" (W)
- Awning height from 68" to 82"
Byron poduct specs (5759 KB)
23 ZERO Tent use instructions (1322 KB)
* Delivery available to lower 48 only, Alaska and Hawaii please call for freight quote before placing your order.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
* Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colours and features may vary.